Everywhere in Alyeria you will hear a multitude of languages, in some places like Sollie every city has it’s own tongue unlike Diransi where everyone speaks same.
Rules of Learning Languages:
- Count up how many languages you would normally start with, including common and any for linguists
- Ex. 7 starting languages plus 3 linguist languages equals 10 total languages
- Multiply that number by 3 that is how many points you start with.
- Ex 10 languages multiplied by 3 equals 30 lp(Languages Points)
- Buy Languages, each level costs 1 lp.
- Sparse – Enough to get by, such as renting a room or asking how someone’s day is.
- Moderate – Carry on conversation with people, complicate concepts are still above you.
- Fluent – Speak the Language and understand complicated concepts of the language with ease.
- Native – You have a perfect accent along with an fluent understanding of the language.
- Utine – The common language of people from the Airest Islands, there is no Royal Form of Utine.
- Korge Uks – The Language of the Warrior, taught to all people who undertake any military training in the Airest Islands
- Jumal – Spoken by the Shaman and ‘Holy’ people, certain key words are known to all in the Airest Islands
- Haute Danta – Spoken by the Nobility of Diransi, commonly used in any Royal Court.
- Danta – The most commonly spoken language of Diransi, it’s the official language of the Diransi Kingdom.
- Du Nord – Many cities in Northern Diransi speak Du Nord a left over from before they entered into Diransi Kingdom.
- Parlez – It is a combination of Trade and Danta, spoken by many sailors that frequent Diransi Ports
- Esprit – Is the ‘Holy’ tongue of Diransi, all mass and worship services are performed in Esprit, Clerics and Paladins are taught this while learning their trades.
- Seuls Les – The city of Tuffatore claims not be belong to the Diransi Kingdom so they have their own language. It sound quite a bit like Danta with a few changed words.
- Ordu – The language that all the clans speak, it sounds very harsh to others.
- Bradach Ordu – Spoken by The Foley Clan, a dialect of Ordu
- Loach Ordu – Spoken by The Murdock Clan, a dialect of Ordu
- Croi Ordu – Spoken by The Quirke Clan, a dialect of Ordu
- Ardaigh Ordu – Spoken by The Ruskin Clan, a dialect of Ordu
- Garbah Ordu – Spoken by The Kerr Clan, a dialect of Ordu
Aprinis Desert Tribes
- Eka Za Dekha – Spoken by all Tribal Leaders used at meeting in the ceremonial grounds.
- Za Ras – Spoken by the Raposo’Rael
- Za Osto – Spoken by the Oso’Allo and Raso’Kaal
- Za Tarren – Spoken by the Tartarugas’Allo, Paxaro’Maal, and Savel’Kaal
- Za Rax – Spoken by the Curuax’Allo, Vaca’Maal, Aero’Maal, Etos’Kaal
- Za Misto – Spoken by the Lince’Maal, Rexistro’Kaal and Salto’Kaal
- Za Tsk – Spoken by the Flor’Maal, Luz’Kaal, and Tjzir’Kaal
- Za Gat – Spoken by the Liga’Kaal
- Za Engot – Spoken by the Vento’Kaal
- Za Cami – Spoken by the Camino’Kaal
- Za Gros – Spoken by the Ronson’Saal & Baleiro’Saal
- Vysokaya Odin – The Royal language of the Elusus Empire
- Odin – The official language of the Elusus Empire, everyone is forced to learn it.
- Dva – Spoken in the cities of Notverto and Spastai, a hold over from before they joined the Elusus Empire.
- Tri – Spoken in the cities of Pasti and Pasce, another hold over from before they joined the Elusus Empire.
- Parus – A language that combines Odin, Dva, and Tri and is spoken mostly in port towns.
- Zaklinanie – The Language of Magic, sounds very close to Vysokaya Odin but words sound strange when spoken aloud.
- Eka Ucca – The language only spoken by the King and his family, if anyone else is to utter a word in Eka Ucca their tongue is liable to be cut out.
- Eka – The official language of the Pritian Kingdom, everyone learns this from a young age it is very hard to learn for outsiders.
- Puja Ucca – The language of the holy man in Prit, it is forbidden to be spoken aloud.
- Pala – A Bastard form of Eka created to help merchants understand Eka but most people in Prit hate to speak it.
- Hana – The Official Language of the Keun Empire
- Nopeun Hana – The Royal form of Hana, also used in worship services
- Keulim – Spoken in the City State of Palgang
- Taegeu – Spoken in the City State of Olenji
- Geum – Spoken in the City State of Hwangsaeg
- Sup – Spoken in the City State of Cheongsaeg
- Bada – Spoken in the City State of Nogsaeg
- Laben – Spoken in the City State of Peopeul
Bing Huan Empire
- Hezuo – The Official Language of the Bing Huan Empire, it is the most used language on Sollie
- Gao Hezuo – The ‘New’ Royal Language of the Bing Huan Empire it is said to be impossible to overhear.
- Dao Hezuo – The Old Royal Language of the Bing Huan Empire
- Yuwang – Spoken in the City State of Zhenijie
- Baoshi – Spoken in the City State of Jiezhi
- Tan-Xin – Spoken in the City State of Cishan
- Lan – Spoken in the City State of Qinmian
- Fennu – Spoken in the City State of Naixin
- Xian-Mu – Spoken in the City State of Renei
- Zihao – Spoken in the City State of Qian’xun
- Go Takai – The Royal Language of the Maka Family, there is no common form.
- Shinseina – The Holy Tongue of the Maka Priests
- Kuma – Spoken in the City State of Todai
- Erufu – Spoken in the City State of Kyojin
- Farukon – Spoken in the City State of Reibyo
- Fokkusu – Spoken in the City State of Chozo
- Hebi – Spoken in the City State of Jinn
- Urufu – Spoken in the City State of Gaden
- Uma – Spoken in the City State of Kon
- Celestial – Can only begin to learn Celestial if you can garner a kiss from an angel, this is not always given freely. Angels speak Celestial and it slightly burns the ears of anyone who hears but doesn’t understand it.
- Demonic – Can only begin to learn Demonic if a real demon brands you with his/her mark.
- Devi – Can only begin to learn Devi if you can garner a kiss from a Devil, this is usually given freely with a price later. Devils speak Devi and it makes the listener shiver uncontrollably if they overhear it but don’t understand it.
- Draconian – This is a closely guarded secret of Dragons, they never teach it to others.
- Eletis – All Elementals speak this, it is impossible for someone with actual vocal cords to learn.
- Sidhe – The spoken language of the Fey, it can be learned from books but if a real Fey doesn’t teach you side effects have occurred.