Every Empire or Kingdom in Alyeria has a currency of their own, but Goods and Services are the main form of barter in rural areas.
- Münze – Elusus Empire, Gulden
- When the Elusus Empire came into power thirty-three years ago, the Emperor declared that a currency be minted in his honor. The Münze quickly became the most powerful coin in the world with even Prit recognizing it. The value can be attributed to the value of the exports from the Elusus Empire. Due to the rush in its creation a crudely done picture of the first Emperor engraved on them.
- Bijou – Diransi Kingdom, Diransi
- The Bijou is the second oldest currency in the world, and until recently it was the most powerful. The Diransi Kingdom is the most stable place in Alyeria which helps increase the value of their coins. In honor of the original Diransi King, the coins image has been the same for the last six hundred eighty-five year, the meaning has been lost over this time.
- Koin – Maka Empire, Sollie
- The Maka Family is the oldest family in all of Sollie and for this reason the Koin is the oldest currency. Due to its long live, it is the only from Sollie that is accepted by the Aprinis Tribes and the Clans. The engraving on the Koin changes with every new Emperor that comes to power. The current image is of waves, the meaning being a joke on the current Emperor as he has so much personality he can tame everything but the Waves of Bing Huan.
- Geum – Kuen Empire, Sollie
- At one time the Geum had been the most powerful currency but in the last fifty years it has lost value. Falling to the middle of the charts and staying there. The Kuen Emperor’s nickname is the Sleeping Dragon of the North, for this reason the Geum is em-blazed with his fictional likeness.
- Pengar – Airest Kingdom, Airest Island
- Despite its age the Pengar is rarely used anywhere, the Airest Islands minted a currency but stuck to Trade as their main for of barter. Mostly used by innkeepers and ladies of the night when dealing with foreigners. The engraving on the coins look strangely Diransi, the story states the image was stolen from a Diransi Crest.
- Qián – Bing Huan Empire, Sollie
- The Bing Huan Empire is slowly loosing land and value for the last two hundred or so years. For this reason their currency is falling in value by the decade. The only saving grave for the Qián is that it is accepted in every city in Sollie. The only Sollie currency that can claim that right, this is believed to be due to Bing Huan’s central placement on the continent.
- Sikkā – Prittian Empire, Prit
- The Sikkā is only two years old, no one outside of Prit even accepts it. There are even businesses in Prit that won’t take a Sikkā preferring a Münze instead. They are crudely made and depicts the Sole Goddess sitting on her throne. In an attempt to gain power for the Sikkā the Prittian Emperor has outlawed other forms of currency to be imported.