A honey tounged bard with a sly smile and a glimmer in his eyes that seems to be genuine...
- Trade: Moderate
- Odin: Moderate
- Za Tsk: Moderate
- Danta: Native
- Utine: Fluent
- Vysokaya: Fluent
- Hana: Fluent
- Go Takai: Fluent
- Hezuo: Fluent
- Dao Hezuo: Moderate
- Gao Hezao: Moderate
- Vysokaya Odin: Fluent
- Du Nord: Moderate
- Parus: Fluent
- Ghost Sound: Figment sounds
- Summon Instrument: Summons one musical instrument
- Flare: Dazzels one creature (-1 on attack roll)
- Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60ft.
- Light: Object shines like a torch
- Mage Hand: 5 pound telekinesis
- Innocence: Gain +10 bonus on Bluff checks to seem innocent
- Chord of Shards: During Bardic Performance 2d6 damage to target
- Grease: Makes 10ft square or one object slippery
- Vanish: As invisiblity for one round/level (5 Max)
- Comprehend Language: Lasts ten minutes
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts
- Oppressive Boredom: Target loses its next action
- Honeyed Tounge: Roll 2 dice when useing Diplomancy, take higher roll
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 of damage +1/level(max +10)
- Summon Monster III: Summon extraphanar creature to fight for you
- Witness: See through the targets eyes and ears
Roderick is a selfish person but doesn’t come right out and say it.
He is quick to question others and find out all about them, dodges questions aimed at himself, always has on a wry smile. He will ask people to do things for him in a undertone of manipulation, if his natural charms don’t do it he has a number of spells that will nearly insure it will come to be.
He will use his spells as secretively as he can, and with some people he will claim to not know magic.
He doesn’t like the idea of failure, in anyway, so he will work very hard to succeed or help a person he wants succeed to carry it through.
Doesn’t like to be told what to do or being talked down to or being treated in any way like a servant to people he considers to be undeserving or just plain annoying in his book. He will up and ignore the person if he finds them not worth his time.